Apr 28, 2014

52 Weeks Money Challenge #2


Challenging myself!

[Updated: April 28th 2014]


Looking at this 'tabung' and all those coins makes me feel like a little kid i don't know why. 

Up to now, I have managed to save a total amount of MYR234.65. I am somehow impressed with myself (if you know me, you know what a shopaholic I am). The key is, self-discipline. I didn't really follow the weekly amount that should be saved though. But whatever (extra) amount that I have in my pocket at the end of the day, I will put it inside that ice-watch cube.

((I should have started saving years ago.))

Stop wasting time regretting what you did a year ago.  Start doing what you have to do now, so that in a year’s time you won’t regret what you did today.

I have decided to go abroad for my elective posting (in another three years insyaAllah). It's like an exchange student programme. You can go anywhere. A senior from PEMBINA (a club in my college) chose Sarawak and Anthon (senior Srikandi) is doing/having her elective posting in Africa. How fascinating! But even if you're a scholar, no funds will be given so umm ya...

And I want to sit for USMLE (All 3 steps insyaAllah) - The United States Medical Licensing Examination.  I have to study very hard for this. Very very very hard. You have no idea how hard it is to pass the exam. I really need this on my CV. Oh, did I mention that registering for each step will cost you around MYR3k? Yup. You don't wanna mess up and flunk any step.

Main point is I should save more and start studying!

No comments: