Dec 17, 2011

I did it my way


Walking out as srikandi on Thursday, Dec 1st .

"And now, the end is here and so i face the final curtain. I've lived a life that's full, I travelled each and every highway. Regrets, I had a few, but then again, to few to mention. I did what i had to do, and saw it through without exemption. There were times, when I bit off more than I could chew. But through it all, when there was doubt, I ate it up and spit it out. I faced it all, and I stood tall, and did it my way "
 - Frank Sinatra

Tapi tapi tapi banyak sangat benda yang nak dibuat tak terbuat :/

If i were given the chance to turn back the time, i would go straight back to the night in 2010, (4 Feminin) where Maam Rudy and I err let's just say, started to hate each other -____-

The next morning, assembly, hella -,- she mentioned about me and what had happened the night before. Well basically she didn't mention my name but obviously, you eat chocolate, you rasa chocolate lahhh.

"Pelajar yang saya ajar tahun lepas (Science | 3 Feminin 2009) telah merendahkan darjat seorang guru yadayada"

*all eyes on me
-..-

Feeling like crying. haih.

Favourite teacher. Favourite subject. And i know i was her favourite student in the class :P Kamceng gila dengan beliau. AJK Science 3F. Tak pernah tidur dalam kelas. Tak pernah mengantuk. Hantar nota setiap kali habis kelas. Tak pernah tak dapat A everytime test/exam. Sebulan tak datang sekolah masa mid year exam, and yeah, A jugak. *smug

Haha. Masa lower form lah zaman kegemilangan.Upper form semua hancur -.-"

Kay sambung balik. Start malam tu, sampai 30 Nov 2011, kalau nampak gua, memang dia pandang tembus jantung. Sentiasa cari kesalahan gua. Paling terbaik, bila gua buat salah je memang dia akan ada kat situ. Kalau ikutkan hati darah muda remaja gua ni, dah lama kancil merah and vios hilang tayar, dah lama muka konon comel Daus (anak bongsu yang paling annoying dan irritating) calar balar. Nasib baik gua boleh berfikir rasional lagi. Cukup lah setakat dapat sepak Daus dua kali.

Main point, seeking for forgiveness from Maam Rudy. (memang dia baca blog kau pun, chiko -.-)

InsyaAllah, kalau dipanjangkan umur sampai tarikh ambil result SPM next year, gua jumpa dia minta maaf setulus hati ikhlas dan murni.

Oh oh dekat Ustazah Kamariah dengan Puan Falisha sekali. Sarah Yahya, nanti tolong ingatkan.

No comments: