Nov 19, 2014

Ever enough

Don't push loyal people to the point they no longer care.
Ever heard of this?

It has been almost a year after things changed.

I guess i'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
I'm all messed up because of you.

Don't expect people to do the same thing you did for them. Yes.
But wanting for the same amount of love in return is different.

Spoil me with consistency.
And of course love and care.
That'd be more than enough.

I've never stopped trying.
I deserve better than this.
But not from a different person, no.
I don't want that.

But there's no point of forcing people to stay if they are not willing to.
I guess I'm just gonna let it fly then.

I'm hanging on a line here baby.
I need more than if's and maybe's.

After all that i've done. Is it ever enough?

No comments: