Nov 23, 2014

This blog has become too personal, I realized that hahahaha.
Okay one last post on my current personal life (no, this is not a promise).

Few days ago, I almost hit the reset button. Already half way there but thinking this will only make things even more complicated, I decided not to.

I have this 'you screw me, i screw you back' kind of personality. Vengeful, unforgiving etc etc. You know, the thoughts of treating some people the same way you've been treated so that they know how much you hate it.

But since the past few days, i made up my mind to be the opposite of everything i ever was. Becoming the 'yang' to every 'yin'. Complementing everything that he is.

"Thank you, for everything".

I guess all I need is a little appreciation :)

Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. (Well, I hope so.)

Dah la, penat nak emo hari-hari.

1 comment:

Alya Farhanah said...

idk why but i feel you so much T,T