Mar 30, 2016

Photobook Malaysia: Received


Order submitted: February 27, 2016 (Saturday)
Received: March 3, 2017 (Thursday)


Pardon my cat's bum lol. 

The book arrived after 4 days yay! Just in case you're wondering how it looks like, here's a 'Look Inside' video of it :)


The quality is superb as if I paid the full price of it!
If you wanted to make one but don't know how, feel free to read the first part of this post HERE.

Anddddddd, I have a special gift for whoever is reading this post hehe.

I think it's like a trend now to decorate your bedroom the 'tumblr way'. 
You know the typical fairy lights and photos on string and stuffs.

This is your chance to get your room decorated the same way! Or if you don't wanna hang em on the wall you can just keep em inside the pocket of your ripped jeans. Eh. 

I have this privilege to send voucher code to my friends for them to use at the checkout. You'll get one FREE insta cards set worth MYR 30 by using this code. But.... yes there will always be a but... You're gonna have to pay for the shipping fee which costs about MYR 8- MYR 10. 

How many pieces are there in a set?
Well it depends on the size of the insta cards you picked.

  • 34 pcs for mini square 2.1" x 2.1"
  • 24 pcs for petite 2.1" x 3.3"
  • 23 pcs for square 4" x 4"
  • 17 pcs for maxi 3.7" x 5.5"
  • 14 pcs for tall 2.1" x 5.7"
Basically the bigger the size of your insta cards, the fewer the photos that you can print. 
Unless, if you opt for the tall one or edited the photos into a collage first before uploading them to photobook.com.my.






Soooooo, if you're interested, please send me an email at ainalrdzn@gmail.com for me to send the voucher code to you. Voucher code for each person is different, and the most important thing - it expires on April 27th. Send me an email fastttttttt!

Gros bisous.

No comments: